Monday, November 17, 2008

What's going on...

Well I thought I'd write a little post just to let everyone know what's been going on. I've just been terribly busy busy busy!!! We are leaving today for Gerard's hip surgery and will not be back until Wednesday night. It's way cool because of the new ways they do hip surgery are way better than they used to be, no cutting muscle! Dr. Dorr is one of the leading people for it too so it's way cool that he is doing the surgery. So Gerard will be walking right away, even doing stairs! Since we live so far away from the hospital we will be staying in a hotel the night before (tonight) and come home Wed. If you want to know more info here is the link to the Dorr Arthritis Institute.
I have been working on projects and I hope that after we are home from the surgery I'll have time to finally take photos and blog what I'm up to!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! How exciting to hear about this new hip surgery! I am looking forward to hearing how Gerard's healing progresses. I will keep both of you in my prayers!

Jane said...

Wish you all the best for your trip and that the surgery goes well. wishing your husband a speedy recovery, Jane

The Mom, Wife, and Crafter said...

Keep us updated. I'll keep your hubby in my prayers.

jadedvintage said...

Praying for you Gerard!!! I am really happy to hear about the new ways they are doing surgery! It is amazing!