Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tea in the Rose Garden Tea Cozy: Finished...Completed...Done!!!

To see the whole journey of the Tea Cozy Click Here
Here it is out in my garden!!! AND you can see my spring roses blooming!



It has taken me a month to complete from start to finish! I couldn't even say how many hours of work is in this piece.
I'm also printing out a booklet of the Tea Cozy's Journey for her to read and enjoy seeing how it was made. The booklet is made basically by copy and pasting my blog posts into a Word Document and then printing it out and adding to a report folder.

6 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Melissa - it is gorgeous! I think the end result justifies all your hard work!
Hugs,
Kerry

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! Guess what I started today? ; )

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I will never tire of telling you how awesome your work is. That"s my story and I"m sticking to it!!! GORGEOUS!!! Debbie (Maine) rquirion@roadrunner.com

Hideko Ishida said...

Your tea cosy is so beautiful!!

Kathy Raker said...

Melissa, it is adorable! What a great birthday gift. Of course I love the tatting around the label.

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful! You know how much I love tea cozies and this one is fabulous!