Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tea in the Rose Garden Tea Cozy: Working on the tatted label frame

Slowly...ever so slowly am I working on the frame for the label! At least I figured out how to turn a corner, I did the little mirror thing but I don't have one that is mirror all the way to the edge so I just guessed. I figured out if I make that corner chain smaller and join to the bottom picots of the clover that it will square for me. Not the most fancy corner in the world but hey at least I did it right!?!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your corner looks good to me! I forgot about using a mirror to figure out a corner, but then I haven't tatted anything to go around a corner either! I really like the pink next to the green... it matches the label beautifully!

Kathy Raker said...

Melissa, Great corner design. Sure adds that special touch to your lovely label. Thank you for the comment on my dragonfly.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Absolutely beautiful Melissa. Your tatting makes the perfect finish for the gorgeous label.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tatting...Your label will be beautiful.