Saturday, March 08, 2008

HappySlip Block

Inspired by Christine of HappySlip's latest video "Happy Tips" and asking for viewers to share happy tips. Wendy and I got the idea to create a HappySlip block to frame and send to her and at the same time creating a Mini-Series Comedy on YouTube about making the block...our Happy Tip will be "Do what you love!" and we love Crazy Quilting and all that goes with it.
The block is a 7 inch block and has some of my Hand-dyed lace from the Wedding Dress I reclaimed in the upper right corner.
Tomorrow afternoon we will be taping our first Video of the mini-series and I hope to be able to edit it and put it up soon after...but...I've never done any editing before so I'll be learning along the way. I hope that this will be successful and funny, but even if it flops we'll have had fun.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hi,

Your block is really pretty! Thanks for the Fire Mt. link...that looks like a great source. :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! I love the fabric combination!