Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tea in the Rose Garden Tea Cozy: Back Finished

I finally finished the tatted frame for the label...now the Tea Cozy is a late birthday gift but I know she won't mind and will love it whenever she gets it! LOL
I added a hand-painted button, painted by Jill, it was her very first rose painted button and she thought it not that great but I think it's beautiful so she sent it to me! Isn't it the perfect touch?! I also added some clear glass leaf beads that have gold veins. Now it is ready to sew up!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, Melissa, it turned out soooo stunning!!! And what a perfect place for that button. It gives it just the right touch. You have such an eye for the GORGEOUS!!!!
Wendy

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I agree with Wendy... this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Melissa,your tatting is simply delicious!! Excellant button too! Debbie (Maine) rquirion@roadrunner.com

Cheryl said...

Oh my dear, you are truly a romantic at heart! This piece is delectable and truly and heirloom. If I ever get out that way, I'm going to invite myself over for tea!