Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sweet Strawberries!!!

I've got strawberry fever and ever since I saw my little strawberries starting to tinge red in my garden today I've had strawberries on my brain! So I decided to tat up this little strawberry as a gift for an online friend! It is little, probably only about 2 inches tall, I used some Rubi Perle Cotton thread for it. You can get the pattern Here. There is even 3 variations for this pattern too! I've wanted to tat it up for a long time but never got to it. There is just something so cheery about seeing a strawberry! I think I enjoy seeing them as much as a rose blooming! I'm planning on one day doing a Strawberry Themed CQ block and I've been collecting ideas for it for quite some time...hmm maybe it will get done sooner than later? LOL

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

As soon as I saw the picture, I thought, "Ooh! CQ block!" Thanks for providing the link. I think I may have to make this one!

Wendy said...

ooooo Melissa,
You are so talented!!! It looks so beautiful and juicy enough to eat!!! Fabulous choice in colors too.
Wendy

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Melissa,

Another beautiful tatted piece of art. Lovely Hugs Judy