Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fabric & Lace Flower: Black and Silver

This flower I made for a bridal shower where the bride's colors are Silver and Black! I know she'll love it! I glued a pin-back on the back of it.
I made this one a little differently by making 3 of the larger flower blobs 2 of them the silver fabric and 1 is lace fabric. Then in the center I also did lace fabric strips but I also created a tassel using a thin black lace and silver metallic thread then attached that to the center gathered it up and then added a button to the center!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful!...The bride will love it!...Blessings...Annie

Unknown said...

It looks very elegant.
~TattingChic ♥

Unknown said...

Very very pretty, I love your flowers! And I'm absolutely positive that the bride will adore what you've created here.
Take care ~Ira

Tia Hutchinson said...

Is there any way that I can purchase a flower similar to this? If not, is there a way for me to learn how to make it? Thank you!

Melissa said...

I wouldn't be able to replicate exactly but I could make a black and silver flower and put it for sale on etsy. I did do a tutorial for how to make a frayed edge flower you can find it in my side-bar under Honey Bee's Tutorials or copy this link:
http://honeybeesbliss.blogspot.com/2011/03/frayed-edge-fabric-flower.html