Friday, October 16, 2015

Wandering Rose Memorial: Little Yellow Feather Stitch

Today I did a little seam to make me happy again. It's a light yellow feather stitch! 
♡ 
My plan of doing a little bit every day to start building consistency is paying off with almost all the seams in the seam layer done! It's my least favorite layer, I much prefer silk ribbon and beading layers! LOL But first things first! One step at a time!

I'm going to take a break for the weekends, but my goal will be to do a little bit each workday as possible.  I want to build that habit as an Artist to help me with my further ventures down the road!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love feather stitch! When I was in high school, my mom made quilts for my sisters and me. Each square was outlined in feather stitch. They were beautiful!