Thursday, June 08, 2017

Crochet Nook Show and Tell

I got a couple of things to make life prettier and a tad more organized in the little nook I do my crochet in!  I got a rectangular basket to put books and notions and things in.  And I wanted a little something to hold my hooks and things that I'm currently using so I don't have to fully put it away and get it out every single time I get up or sit down!  So looking around the craft store for something that would work I found a cute little bird planter and I thought hey this might actually work!!!  AND IT DOES I love it so much so cute and perfect! 

Next I ordered some pretty scissors that look antique which should come soon.  And I bought a Haviland Limoges Butter Pat, which is a tiny plate of my fave antique china that has a pretty pattern on it, so that I can put the little stitch markers on and maybe the needle for weaving in ends.  That should be arriving soon too.

I also plan on crocheting a pretty tissue box cover!  Something probably with a white base fabric and some gorgeous flowers on it.


1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

There's nothing like having the perfect spot with the perfect accessories to inspire one to pursue creativity! I love the little bird planter. I wonder if you ordered the same scissors I did? :-)