Friday, July 07, 2017

Cabled Shoulder Bag

So I like to have a few projects going at once so I can switch between which I want to work on however feels natural and I had found this Cabled Shoulder Bag class on Annie's and thought it would be fun since it is the pattern plus help!  And boy am I glad I got it with help because it was a bit confusing how to do certain cables!
I love how it's really starting to shape up!  I have done a few more repeats of the pattern since this last photo but didn't get another photo yet but when I took the one below it was so cool to really see the cables forming!  It is a little bit harder of a technique to do but not too hard and now that I am used to it, it feels pretty easy. I'm to the point now where I could take the project with me somewhere and still reference the pattern but not have to lean on it or the video very much.  Which is always a nice point!

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! Crocheted cables! I haven't done that in ages! I'm in the mood for a little crochet.