Monday, December 10, 2007

Few Small Tatting Projects

I made another necklace using This Pattern from the Palmetto Tatters Guild web site using the same thread and beads as the last one.
You can find this snowflake pattern Here. I just changed the size of the thread to a size 10 Flora and used large silver-lined clear beads, so that instead of earring size they'd be small Christmas ornaments. Since the Flora thread is more stiff and the motif's small, all I did was block them and didn't need to stiffen them.
I'll just count these as one project for the 25 Motif Challenge.
#19 of the 25 Motif Challenge

3 comments:

A Life Inspired said...

Oh my! I am not familiar with this art form. Very, very beautiful. Thanks for showing such beauty!

Wendy said...

Oooooo! Pretty.

Marilee Rockley said...

These are very sweet, nice job! The beads add so much sparkle!