Monday, January 07, 2008

Free SRE Patterns

Right-Click on the Patterns and Save to your computer.
Since the web is severely lacking in free Silk Ribbon Embroidery patterns, I thought I'd try sharing a few of my own creations with you all. Feedback would be awesome, it will help me decide if I will draw up some more in the future. I would love it if anyone embroiders them!
You may embroider these patterns freely, I just want to share and inspire.
I'm only a hobbyist and intend on keeping it that way. Enjoy!
Ribbon Stitch
Melanie Rose
Sweetheart Rose
Spiderweb Rose
Fly Stitch

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Melissa,
This is so sweet. I am positive that lots of people will enjoy doing these designs. I know that I will.
Wendy

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Melissa - I am sure you are going to inspire many people to try not only SRE, but give them confidence to try to make their own designs after seeing what you have done! Thank you for your generousity!
Hugs,
Kerry