Monday, May 07, 2007

Windsong Jewels: My Blocks Home

I'm going to sum up my experience with the Windsong Jewels Do Your Block RR in this post. As you see each of my blocks done by each lady I'll link to the work I did for them as well, that way I'll have them all organized so I can remember this RR easily! I had a lot of fun doing this RR, and gained a lot of crazy quilting experience!
Click Here to see my blocks before all the ladies embellished them!
Here's Maire's work! Very lovely, I just adore the floral heart!
Here is a look at the block I embellished for Maire!
Here is Leslie's work! I just love what she's done, I really love the tree with the little blue bird!
Here is a look at the block I embellished for Leslie, it looks like we both went with a landscape idea!
Here is Cher's work! I really like how she's added to the lace seams and the climbing rose!
Here is a look at the block I embellished for Cher.
This is Clairee's work! Clairee wrote that she didn't get to finish embellishing my block because life was interfering, but what she did do is just beautiful!
Here is a look at the block I embellished for Clairee.
This is Kari's work! I love the little central motif and the bits of tatting she's added!
Here is a look at the block I embellished for Kari.

No comments: