Well I've been working and working, stitching and beading, and here is the finished block! I hope it is not too cluttered! Really this is the first CQ block that I've completed embellishing! Just click on any of the photos to see them closer.
All the larger roses are spider-web roses, and the smaller filler roses are running stitch roses, which I zigzagged from edge to edge while doing the running stitch down the ribbon.
Then I used french knot flowers for filling and the little buds are twisted chain stitch. All the leaves are ribbon stitch, except the branches on the curved seam which are padded straight stitches.
The gold seam is an alternating buttonhole stitch with lazy daisy's on both sides and a gold seed bead at the tips.
The purple seam is french knots using silk chenille to make the fuzzy dots and lazy daisy's in sets of 3 with seed beads in the middles.