Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a wonderful new year full of health! Speaking of health, I've joined SparkPeople.com and have found it very helpful in my beginning my journey to healthiness! (I've already lost 2 pounds!) It's totally free and helps to motivate, support, and teach you what is healthy. I love it and even though this holiday season I messed up more than once I've learned at SparkPeople NOT to give up but to pick back up and move forward, learn from my mistakes so I can aim to do better next time. I want to get and maintain a healthy weight and create lasting healthy habits. Just click on the link below to check it out or join for yourself.
Free Online Diet Plan at SparkPeople.com

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So very Cute. Mommy just posted my christmas pictures on her blog. I love your new clothes. My mommy dresses me up too. I guess it is the cross we must bear for being so pampered.
Love,
Miss Candi