Monday, January 08, 2007

Windsong Jewels: My work on Clairee's Block

Well here is Clariee's block. I love how much garden flowers I put on it. I really love the feather stitch/purple flower vine AND I love the chain stitch glass bell flower bead vine. On that one I used a 2mm silk ribbon for the lazy daisy leaves.
I also used a beautiful piece of tatting made by Lillian for a flower adding beads to it.
I extended the Wisteria and added a butterfly and dragonfly with their flight paths. The dragonfly is made with gold sequins with clear Swarovski crystals on top and a trail of glass seed beads, the little eyes are black seed beads and the wings are gold metallic floss 1 strand.
Also I added a bit of a doily and added seed beads and flower and leaf beads to it.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Soooooooooo gorgeous! Where do you find the time to do so many beautiful pieces??? I love visiting your blog (which I do frequently:) )
HUGZ:)
Candi

Patty said...

very pretty and how wonderful you are sharing the know how of doing such lovely work.
I have enjoyed visiting your blog

Susan said...

Your purple flowers and vine are very pretty, but I particularly like the dragonfly.