Monday, March 23, 2009

New Couch Pillow Covers!

Click on the photo to see it larger
I found this fabric at Fabric.com designed by Anna Griffin (my favorite) and bought a little and fell in LOVE with the print! I ordered some more not really knowing what I was going to do with it just that I wanted it badly! LOL I just love the way the flowers are gathered together, so free flowing and the selection of flowers and colors just speak to me! So elegant yet relaxed and comfortable at the same time! So when we started house hunting and found one we love and have made an offer on I started thinking about what my new living room would look like if we got the house. I thought hey my red curtains will go in the living room now with the couch and I thought my fave fabric is the perfect tie it all together thing! So I decided to make some new pillowcovers for our couch and loveseat. I found this great tutorial for envelope pillowcovers, and made 4 for the smaller pillows which are 22x22. I'm going to do the larger 24x24 pillows later when I find a good complimentary fabric.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty fabric! I love roses!

Unknown said...

I agree with Diane! It is lovely fabric! You've got the perfect couch color for making all different kinds of cushions to suit your mood or change in decor! :)