Here is the final result from a wall hanging I made over a year ago from Round Robin blocks! I thought I finished it at the time but hated the end result you can see that post here. Anyway I had the idea back then to add lace around the edge to make up for the crookedness. I had decided on this pretty morning glory lace and that I would coffee dye it...I got as far as doing the coffee dye and then it sat in a drawer until I got it out recently and fiddled with it and started to hand sew the lace on! I've slowly worked on it for about a month now, while in the car, in waiting rooms, chatting with Wendy, and finally finished it! I love the result so much better than before! The lace covers that horrid crookedness and I think it looks better with the blocks! Before the plain solid edge was too stark against the busy blocks and now the lace adds a touch of busyness to the edge that I think better balances the piece as a whole. To me it feels like it brings everything together better.