Monday, September 21, 2009

Antique Shopping Finds

Over our 10 year anniversary getaway me and hubby went to antique shops too and I found some goodies! A whole stack of Haviland Limoges (which I collect) plates all of them have chips on the edges but only one is cracked and can't be used I got it for $16!!! I also found some in a beautiful rose pattern in great condition for very good prices! I just love them the floral patterns always inspire silk ribbon embroidery for me!
I also found a set of butter knives that are the perfect size for tea parties! I also found some doilies one with a tatted edging that I got for $1 a hankie with an "M" on it, class nobs and door nobs. I also found a cut glass bell, I've been looking for one to remember my grandmother who loved bells and collected them and I never got one of hers when she passed away, she would have loved this one too! I also found and antique collar!!! OH it's so pretty! I want to use it on something special.
Well that's all for my finds hope you enjoy the eye candy, sorry I didn't get good close up photos but you can click on the photo for a larger view of everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, WOW! Look at those fabulous finds! Happy 10th Anniversary to YOU GUYS! WOO HOO! Just look at all that loot!
I ♥ those plates! They are very pretty. I can see you using those for one of your famous tea parties!

~TattingChic ♥

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversar. Everything is absolutely beautiful.
Haven't seen a glass doorknob in ages! Love it!