I am adding some bling to the tatting to create a nice focal motif. I still have more to add but here is what I have done so far.
First I cut a rhinestone bracelet into a few pieces and swagged them and sewed them on using clear thread.
Next I found a different cameo that I could use on this block! It's a button that has a silver edging all around it. Perfect!
After adding the button I played with a few ideas and the next thing to come about was to add some tiny size 15 brown seed beads inside the rings of the tatted flowers. So far I am happy with the results. Now to try and figure out the rest! LOL