Monday, November 19, 2012

Photos?


I've been debating whether I should share my photography photos on here or not, or if I should post them to my other blog Honey Bee's Fancy instead.  So I'm thinking for now I'll test things out, maybe post more over there and then only a very few of my absolute favorites here.  So here are a few that I really loved from a couple of sessions.

 My garden has always been inspiration to me!  I love this one of the light shining through honeysuckle vines.  Seeing this photo just makes me feel happy
 Then I just love this teeny tiny little butterfly, if you know how big the flowers (alyssum) it is sitting on then that gives you a good idea how tiny this butterfly is.  An interesting tidbit is that I used to use a stamp very often that was of this very butterfly and I had never seen one in person.  So when I saw it in my garden for the first time I was thrilled and had to get a photo of it!
Gotta love the sweet little violas!  I liked the idea of having one in focus and the others in the background blur.

1 comment:

Shawkl said...

Lovely photos. I hope you'll continue to share nature photos. They are a great example of color combinations and inspire us creatively. A perfect subject for a stitching type blog...in my humble opinion.
Kathy