Friday, November 09, 2012
Tarnished Gold: Tons Accomplished
Since the center fabric print has just the faintest hint of a lavender color and I had added some tiny clear lavender flower beads to the silkie when I was embellishing it, I added those same lavender flower beads along the lace in the upper right then I took them and added them in the rose motif and used them to "point" and bring the eye around and back down to the silkie. I also added a similar flower bead that is champagne colored and added it to the tatting in the lower left and alternating with the lavender ones in the upper right lace.
I also added a be in the lower left using a interesting bead that my friend Lillian gave me that when I saw it I instantly thought BEE!