Friday, September 10, 2010

Flower Pin: Amanda

Every year I choose something to create as birthday gifts for the girls in my small group at youth group! This year I'm going to create flower pins! First is Amanda she LOVES green so I created a lovely green with a splash of yellow, and used a fancy vintage metallic black/silver glass button for the center!
I'm considering creating extra pins to put up for sale in my Etsy Shop as a fundraiser for my small group girls! We buy each girl a Bible as they become a regular (four consecutive attendances) and we use fund-raising to help buy them. Another thing we fund-raise for is Camps both Summer and Winter Camp but it's difficult to make enough money for all the girls in our group.
I created this yellow flower pin with that in mind. I just don't know if it's worth the time to put it up on Etsy, things don't seem to sell well there for some reason and it's a lot of work uploading photos and writing all the info etc. I'm also considering having a Flower Pin making party where the girls can all create flower pins for sale and I can put them up in Etsy also.
Any feedback is welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I like the white one the best! :D