Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Friendship Garden

My dear friend Wendy agreed to help me make a friendship wall hanging! She is going to embellish 3 (the below photo) of the 6 six inch blocks and I'm going to embellish 3 (the above photo) and then I'll combine them into a wall hanging of our friendship!
We've all heard the saying "Friends are the flowers in the garden of life" well Wendy is one of the best flowers I could ever ask for! I'm grateful that God put her in my life, she is truly special and I treasure her gift of friendship to me!
Here they are in a baggie ready to go to Wendy!
We aren't having any time deadline to get them done just whenever no stress! I know they will get done at just the right time, things always seem to work out like that!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You made me tear up. LOL You are a dear treasure to me too!!!! Love you bunches!!!!