Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Princess Block Finished

I do believe that this Princess Block is finished! I added another bow to make it a double bow and let it fill out the area better.
I also added some lace and beads to the princess. I put a cute star button with gold beads for it's sparkle and shine. I also added beads to her crown tips, gave her earrings, and added a beaded flower to her bodice and sparkle to the flowers at the bottom of her skirt. The lace I scrunched using a running stitch and then attached also with a running stitch, with a tiny bit at the top to match.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the finishing touches you put on her skirt, bodice, and wand. Sew adorably cute!!!

Kathy Raker said...

Melissa, Your princess blocks are just adorable. The tatting on her dress adds that special touch.