Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pink & White Heart for Jill

I finished the embroidery and embellishment for Jill's Pink and White Heart!
The first photo is without any extra lighting.
And this photo I used the normal lighting that I always use for photos. I just wanted to show how it can look different in different light, I just love it!
Cool close-up!
I added in some 4mm white ribbon stitch leaves to the vines and some pink seed beads as well. I also added random 4mm sweetheart roses and colonial knot "buds" as well as some of the pearls I also reclaimed from wedding dresses.
Now I just need to sew it up as well...need to get the sewing machine out! LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just exquisite. You do such lovely work. Man, I really want to learn how to do this stuff!

coral-seas said...

Very beautiful, Melissa. I could see this on a bridal gown.

CA

Wendy said...

WOW! I have to say Melissa (even though you are too modest to admit it) you are a standard setter in the world of SRE!!! and that is the truth!!! Jill is going to love it!
Wendy