Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pink & White Heart for Jill

Jill and I agreed to swap hearts and I've already started working on hers! She asked for a Roses theme and Pink and White.
So far I've got on a foundation of white Dupioni Silk, 3 pink roses that are spiderweb roses in 4mm and they have some outer petals in 7mm ribbon stitch and added pearls to the centers. Then I put some 7mm white sweetheart roses. Added some bridal lace leaves, and stem stitched in some vines.
I'm going to add white ribbon stitch leaves to the vines and probably some sort of pink bead. Also I'm thinking of adding in 4mm white sweetheart roses randomly.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I've never done much with hearts, mainly because none of my four daughters care for them. But... after seeing what you're working on, I might have to work on them just for myself. Maybe one of my granddaughters will like hearts.

I'd love to visit you and take some CQ lessons. Too bad you don't live down the street. Do you have any contacts in northeast Illinois or northwest Indiana? : )