Friday, September 21, 2007

Wonderful gifts! Thank You!

My first Thank You goes to Tracy who generously offered to send me some extra goodies she had so that I can embellish my CQ Bedspread, and other CQ projects! There is ribbons, trims, threads, bits of beaded trim, venice lace, and vintage lace too! Thank you Tracy!
The second Thank You goes to Jill who offered to send me a squishie of fabrics and lace for my CQ Bedspread! And wow what a squishie! Jill shared with me some of the most exquisite fabrics and lace! So many textures! This really broadens my fabric selection on the quilt! I was just floored when I saw what she sent!
She even included a few other colors just because.
This large piece of lace is from an antique handmade tablecloth that was given to her mother and passed to her! That is so special, I think I will use it to make a decorative throw pillow.
More lace, vintage lace and another piece of the tablecloth!
And check out that vintage cluny lace, it's so delicate and tiny! I will be using that on the matching non-washable wall hanging.

Thank you SO much to each of you! I really appreciate you both taking the time to send me some treasures!

1 comment:

orneryswife said...

I am so glad the box arrived! Looks like you have hit the jackpot with gifts this month! What fun!
TM