I needed a little something in this spot so I added a mother-of-pearl heart with purple delica's around it and purple flower sequins to top it off!
I also added a little honeybee charm to remind her of me! I stitched a running stitch flight path in a metallic thread. I also added another feather coming out toward the bee even though it covered a bit of rose print. I don't like covering pretty prints unless I really have to and there was no way around it.
I also used a pink metallic thread and added highlights to the rose print around the dragonfly.
I added a silk ribbon bow to the silkie and some tiny size 15 seed beads one for her earring and one on her necklace the chain of which I used a metallic thread. I also stitched in the bouquet in sweetheart roses and colonial knots in silk ribbon embroidery and added a touch of white french knots too.
I also added some silk ribbon embroidery at the base of the silkie creating more sweetheart roses and knots along with added tiny green seed beads and a fire-polished heart bead.
I still feel the block needs more but I'm not sure just what that is yet. I've been letting it sit on the back-burner of my brain for a few days so hopefully it will come to me when the time is right. Just like putting together a puzzle sometimes you leave and come back and BAM you find the exact piece that was missing that you searched for previously! LOL