Monday, January 17, 2011

Misc. Accessories

 Here's another flower I created using lace and a polka-dot fabric!
 Another hair accessory!!!  This one uses an beaded applique and a white feather and is attached to a bobby pin.
 I'm heading to winter camp with our youth group and me and another leader and her daughter all have the same snow boots so we needed some way to tell our boots apart.  So I created some small simple flowers that just have a safety pin on the back and can be attached anywhere on the boot!  My set will be the red flowers, the other leader's set is the black and white flowers, and the daughter is coming over to make hers!
I saw these scraps and thought they looked cute put together in this way...not sure what I will use it for but I just think it's a pretty ornament of some sort!

No comments: