Friday, January 21, 2011

More Accessories!

Here's Kaity!  She has a very unique style and loved the idea of flower hair clips so we made a few and this is one of them.  She picked the fabrics and I layered them as she liked it and added feathers that she chose too.  At the time I didn't think to take photos of them (3 total) so I'll have to take photos as she wears them.  It was with her that I developed the new method for creating the flowers!
 These are the flowers that we made together for her set of boots!  She chose the fabrics for these too and I layered them to form the flower as she liked it.  In the centers is a green flower with a pale orange pearl.
Here's another photo of my boot accessories!  I added a "belt" of the red/white polka-dot fabric and pinned it around with the flower!

No comments: