Thursday, February 21, 2013

CQJP 2013: Feb. Block Seam 3

Here is the last seam treatment.  I added a ton to this one!  At the very top is a lazy daisy flower with lots of layers, with a silver-lined size 15 seed bead and 3 green lower leaves.  Also a running stitch scalloping line.

I added to the 4 petal blue flower a dark blue colonial knot center and  a light pearlized blue straight stitch coming off of it with fly stitches along it.  I also added green straight stitches around the little flower.

On the Herringbone stitch's tips I added pink metallic thread in crisscrossing straight stitches.  I also added some light blue colonial knots in a swag, and medium blue stright stitches in a zig-zag along it to draw the eye up and down along the seam treatment.

3 comments:

Suztats said...

ooh, looks lovely and very dainty!

margaret said...

I love the way you havwe stitched these seams, they are so delicate and intricate.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I am in love with this block!