Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Random Acts of Kindness Received




Click on the Photo's to see them closer.
Today I checked my mail and inside as a package from Vanessa Hall from the Hand Embroidery Group!!! I opened it and this is what was inside! Wonderful tea fabrics and goodies!!! She sent pieces of cute teapot floral fabric, and tea cup floral fabric, and a pink paisley fabric, and a embroidered hankie, and beads, and sparklies, and gorgeous pearl beads. A cute teapot charm that I just adore! And look at the purple and gold beads they will match my sister's CQ heart that I'm working on!!! And wow that crochet basket!!! Vanessa made it herself! It's soo pretty and tiny and perfect! I'm going to have some CQ fun with this stuff!!! OHHH I just had an idea to make like a tea heart set that I can put around my kitchen! One with the hankie as a center, one with a teapot as a center, and one with the basket as the center!!! I'll have to dream up what I want to do. I want to make one for my friend Christina too, we share a love for tea, and she's in Iraq right now I think that would cheer her up!
Thank You So Much Vanessa!!!!!!! I love it!!

No comments: