Thursday, September 21, 2006

Project Progress

Well, last night I stayed up late and worked on my ornament more. I finished the gold french knots in the middle of the poinsettias and the folded roses at the top sewed it together. Now I just need to get some stuffing to stuff it! I didn't realize I didn't have anymore stuffing! Then I just need to hand sew the bottom closed...which is going to be the hardest part for me.
Then I just took a quick photo of some of the things I've collected for my sisters heart. She likes buttons so I think I'm going to need to use some different type of buttons too. I ordered some 13mm silk ribbon from Hand Dyed Fibers because she has lots of colors Joyce would love at inexpensive prices. So I got like 3 colors to try out. If I don't use them on her heart I know I'll use them at another time.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hello! I just discovered your blog and have had a wonderful time looking through your archives. Your gardens are absolutely gorgeous! I love your flower covered arbors! Your handiwork is beautiful! I'm a huge fan of crazy quilts and I see yours is coming along great! I look foward to visiting here again soon. I'm feeling very inspired!