Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Operation Snowflake: 2nd Bonus Snowflake for January Finished

Here's the 2nd bonus snowflake all finished! Don't those Josephine Knots just make it so cute!!!  Finally I got a snowflake done without a major mistake!  3rd times a charm eh?  I was trying very hard to pay attention to this one, and I caught myself about to close a ring missing the joining picot too, like what happened in the first one!!!  Good thing I checked twice before closing!

Now that I've been a tatting maniac, I'm ready to work on Feb.'s crazy quilt block!

This brings my tree's total to 15 now! Yay!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You will have a gorgeous snowflake-filled tree next year!

margaret said...

this is my favourite so far but no doubt there will be more to view in the next few weeks.