Today at the Palmetto Tatters Meeting we learned how to make Jane E's earwig earrings. I messed up the one I started at the meeting so tonight when I got home I sat down and figured things out! One thing I had to finagle was a join on the split side of a split ring...not sure exactly how I did it but I think I could repeat it! LOL I think it has something to do with considering the fact that the joined part needed to flip so the thread would be in the correct position so I tried again and wah-la! It worked! I was thrilled! The pattern is pretty tricky, but I got through it. I had a few tough spots and some scares with splitting thread even though I used Olympus thread. Since I don't wear earrings I decided to make it into a pendant. I can't seem to take a photo that does it justice though.
So this will be motif #13 of the 25 Motif Challenge