Tuesday, October 24, 2006

CQ Heart for my Sister: Finished

Click on the photo to see it closer. I dyed the 2nd leaf today and just finished the rest of the embellishing. The heart is finished and now ready to be mounted. I have a frame for it but it has to have no glass. I really love this heart too, I love the colors and fabrics and design of it. I like the 2 leaves too because it kind of looks like a hug! Also here is a photo of my sister. Isn't she beautiful? She will be 15 on 11 November, and this heart is for her birthday. I know she is going to love it.

2 comments:

jadedvintage said...

I love it... even though there are no buttons it looks awesome. It is Joyce and it shows a love between you and her. I know how much time you spent on that and it's very beautiful Melissa.... and that's an understatement.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great job - she will love it!