Monday, October 16, 2006

Random Acts of Kindness Received

Aren't these tatted bugs gorgeous!?! I received a little card in the mail from Charlene and inside were these wonderful tatted bugs! I just LOVE them! They feel so soft, and delicate, and the color is wonderful! The little caterpillar even has bead eyes! You can click on the photo to see closer. I love dragonflies, and this one is just so sweet! I know Charlene doesn't like a lot of attention drawn to her but I just HAD to share the gorgeous work she did! Charlene are they made of silk???
Charlene says they are made of Finca cotton! They are so very soft! I love them. Thank you Charlene!

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I am so happy that you like them! They are cuties, aren't they? No, they're not silk, they're Finca cotton. I think the dragonfly is size 16 and the caterpillar is 12 if I remember correctly.