Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A rose by any other name...

Over at the Hand Embroidery Group we've been talking about starting some challenges. I've been thinking about starting a weekly(update*now monthly) rose challenge to push myself to learn different ways to embroider roses. I don't know about you but I never tire of roses and I figure the more the merrier! I've also noticed that the more you learn the more creative you can be. So each week(month) I am going to learn and share a different rose, and try out different variations. I'm not sure how long I'm going to do this for. I thought it would be fun and give me a bigger tool box of roses to create. Anyone is welcome to join me. I can't wait to see what I create and also anyone else who would like to do it too. I'm calling it "A rose by any other name" because they all look just as sweet!

No comments: