Monday, October 16, 2006

My Favorite Spot

This is my favorite spot to snuggle up in my house. I like to have my quiet time there, read my Bible and spend time with God. I also like to curl up with a novel and read there too. Madie will jump up and curl up by my legs or in my lap, and China lays on the floor right next to me. When I am elsewhere in the house Madie will take over my spot! It's her favorite spot too! Click Here to see Madie and China in their favorite spot!

What's your favorite spot?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, I love your favorite spot! I don't know that I even have a favorite spot in the house. I honestly think my favorite spot is sitting in the our vehicle stitching! :-) That's actually the place where I get most of my stitching done!

LostRoses said...

I like your favorite spot much better than mine! I find myself doing everything at the dining-room table which is not nearly as comfy as your snug chaise lounge.

Melissa said...

Oh I do lots and lots at the dining room table too!!! I have all my sewing and embroidery stuff out on the breakfast table and then the dining room table has all my Crazy Quilt fabrics all over it right now. I try to at least keep that table clear, but not right now.